VCS2000 Ventless Griddle, electric, 22" x 18" grill area, thermostatic controls, self-contained hood system, stainless steel construction, RW-26 (2) drawer warmer base, front legs, rear casters, cULus, NSF (NON-RETURNABLE Item) (For replacement filters, this model requires (1) Pre-filter (22618) & (1) HEPA Charcoal Filter Pack (22619))
- BUILT TO ORDER NOT RETURNABLE
- Ventless Hood System exceeds EPA standard 202 for the release of particular matter.
- Interlock system will not allow griddle heating elements to be energized if the baffle, pre-filter or high efficiency filter is not in place
- Airflow sensing system continually monitors airflow through filtertion system, optimizing performance and grease removal. Built in filter monitoring system indicates when filter replacement will soon be necessary
- Ansul R-102 fire supression s ystem is built into the ventless hood to provide ultimate protection
- Each individual positive off thermostat controls one half of the cooking surface
- Features include full width front grease trough, an extra large removable front great drawer and a removable stainless steel splashguard
- Includes a Wells RW-26 built in standard double drawer warmer
- The WVG-136 Ventless Griddle is Underwriters Laboratories, Inc Listed and meets the National Sanitation Foundation and Canadian standards
- Available in 3 phase and 1 phase
- Manufacturer: Wells
- Model: WVG-136RW
- Width: 42-3/8"
- Depth: 35-3/8"
- Height: 77-3/16" (includes 6" legs)
- Shipping Weight: 780 lbs.
- MANDATORY OWNER RESPONSIBILITY: Before any Wells Mfg. Ventless unit can be powered up for the first time, the included UL300 Ansul fire suppression system must be charged with "Ansulex" and commissioned and tagged by a certified and locally licensed ANSUL Fire Suppression contractor. This commissioning is also the commencement of an agreement between the Ansul agent and the owner and cannot be consummated by Wells Mfg, its agents, dealers or service agencies
One year warranty against defects covers parts and labor