Food Warmer, top-mount, built-in, electric, (2) 12" x 20" openings with manifold drains with one valve, wet/dry operation, thermostatic controls, stainless steel interior, insulated aluminum steel housing, cULus
- Wells heavy-duty, top-mount, drop-in, Modular food warmers are designed to hold heated foods at safe and fresh serving temperatures. Wells MOD200 Series accommodates two 12” X 20” standard food pans or equivalent fractional inset pans and are designed for wet or dry operation.
- Construction – One-piece stainless steel top flange and heavy gauge, deep-drawn stainless steel warming pans are standard features on all models. Wellsloks are standard for quick and easy installation.
- Insulation – Sides, front, back and bottom are fully insulated for energy savings, efficiency, quicker pre-heat and faster recovery.
- Controls & Heating- Individual controls for each well provide maximum versatility. Models with thermostatic or infi nite controls are available. High-limits prevent overheating. Temperature-ready indicator lights are standard on all control types. Powerful tubular heating elements are located under the warming pans for quick and efficient heating and for even heat distribution.
- STANDARD FEATURES
- Accommodates two 12” X 20” standard inset pans or equivalent fractional pans
- One-piece stainless steel top flange and heavy-gauge, deep-drawn stainless steel warming pans.
- Suitable for wet or dry operation (wet recommended for best results)
- Energy-saving fully-insulated construction
- Fully Insulated models are perfect for non-metal counters
- Separate control for each individual well
- High limits prevent overheating
- Wellslok standard for ease of installation
- Powerful tubular heating elements
- Cords & plugs available as an accessory at additional cost on all 208/240V models thermostatic models
- Manufacturer: Wells
- Model: MOD-200TDM
- Length: 29 1/2"
- Depth: 23 5/8"
- Height: 9 3/4"
- Shipping Weight: 57 lbs.
2-Year Limited Parts & 1-Year Limited Labor Warranty