Hotplate, built-in, electric, glass-ceramic, one burner, 7" element, 120v/60/1-ph, 1400 watts, 11.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P (field convertible to 3-ph), UL
- Wells Ceramic Hotplates HC-1006, HC-1256 and HC-2256 are leaders in the hotplate industry because of their efficient and easy-to-use features. Heat-up is five times faster than conventional hotplates providing a clear
- advantage in commercial food preparation.
- The completely sealed ceramic surface resists spills and allows for easy clean up.
- Heats five times faster than any conventional hotplate, reducing cooking time and saving energy.
- Smooth, flat surface works with any pot or skillet and is easy to clean.
- Completely sealed, non-porous surface resists thermal shock (quick, extreme
- temperature changes).
- Long life, fast glowing, radiant element technology provides even heating of cooking surface that is ideal for display cooking and
- specialty applications.
- The HC-1006, HC-1256, and HC-2256
- Hotplates are Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. LISTED and meet the National Sanitation Foundation and Canadian standards.
- Manufacturer: Wells
- Model: HC-1006
- Width: 12 5/8"
- Depth: 12 5/8"
- Shipping Weight: 15 lbs.
A one-year warranty against defects covers parts and labor.