Convection Oven, electric, single-deck, standard depth, solid state controls, 60 minute timer, (5) nickel plated racks, 23-3/4"H legs with foot, stainless steel front, top & sides, stainless steel door with window, 1/2 HP, 12.5kW, NSF, cUL, UL, ENERGY STARÂ®
- The versatile performance you need for preparing a varied menu with consistently great results. With gentle air circulation and even heat distribution, these all-purpose commercial ovens produce delicious, evenly cooked casseroles, meats, vegetables and baked goods. They also save on restaurant operating costs with an energy-efficient heat recovery system.
- VC4ED Solid state temperature controls adjust from 150° to 500°F. 60 minute timer with audible alarm.
- Single section, electric convection oven. Stainless steel front, sides and top. Painted legs. Independently operated stainless steel doors with double pane windows. Non-sag insulation applied to the top, rear, sides, bottom and doors. Porcelain enamel on steel oven interior measures 29"w x 22-1?8"d x 20"h. Two interior oven lights. Five nickel plated oven racks measure 28-1?4" x 20-1?2". Eleven position nickel plated rack guides with positive rack stops. Heated by electric solid sheath elements rated at 12 KW. Furnished with a two speed 1/2 H.P. oven blower-motor. Oven cool switch for rapid cool down. 208 or 240 volt, 60 Hz, 1 or 3 phase.
- STANDARD FEATURES
- Stainless steel front, sides and top.
- Painted legs.
- Independently operated stainless steel doors with double pane windows.
- 12.5 total KW.
- 1?2 H.P. two speed oven blower-motor.
- Moisture vent damper control.
- Oven cool switch for rapid cool down.
- Porcelain enamel on steel oven interior.
- Five nickel plated oven racks with eleven rack positions.
- Manufacturer: Vulcan
- Model: VC4ED
- Width: 40"
- Depth: 42-1/3"
- Height: 54-3/4" (with standard legs)
- Shipping weight: 450 lbs.
One year limited parts and labor warranty