Convection Oven, gas, double-deck, standard depth, solid state controls, electronic spark igniters, 60 minute timer, (5) nickel plated racks per oven, 8" high legs, stainless steel front, top and sides, stainless steel doors with windows, 50,000 BTU each section, NSF, CSA Star, CSA Flame, ENERGY STARÂ®
- VC Series convection ovens offer the versatile performance your restaurant or commercial staff needs to prepare a varied menu with consistently great results. With gentle air circulation and even heat distribution, these all-purpose ovens produce delicious, evenly cooked casseroles, meats, vegetables, and baked goods. VC Series convection ovens also save on operating costs with an energy-efficient heat recovery system.
- VC44GD Solid state temperature controls adjust from 150° to 500°F. 60 minute timer with audible alarm.
- Double section gas convection oven. Stainless steel front, sides, top and legs. Independently operated stainless steel doors with double pane windows. Non-sag insulation applied to the top, rear, sides, bottom and doors. Porcelain enamel on steel oven interiors
- measures 29"w x 22-1?8"d x 20"h. Two interior oven lights per section. Five nickel plated oven racks per section measure 28-1?4" x 20-1?2". Eleven position nickel plated rack guides with positive rack stops. One 44,000 BTU/hr. burner per section. 88,000 total BTU/hr. Electronic spark igniters. Furnished with a two speed 1?2 H.P. oven blower-motor per section. Oven cool switch for rapid cool down. 120 volt, 60 Hz, 1 ph power supply
- required. 6 cord and plug. 8 amps total draw per section.
- Manufacturer: Vulcan Hart
- Width: 40-1/4"
- Depth: 41 1/8"
- Height: 70" on 8" legs.
- Shipping Weight: 994 lbs.
1 year limited parts & labor warranty