Convection Oven, electric, double-deck, standard depth, solid state controls, 60 minute timer, (5) nickel plated racks per oven, 8" high legs, stainless steel front, top and sides, stainless steel doors with windows, (2) 1/2 HP, 12.5 kW each section, NSF, cUL, UL
- The versatile performance you need for preparing a varied menu with consistently great results. With gentle air circulation and even heat distribution, these all-purpose commercial ovens produce delicious, evenly cooked casseroles, meats, vegetables and baked goods. They also save on restaurant operating costs with an energy-efficient heat recovery system.
- VC44ED Solid state temperature controls adjust from 150° to 500°F. 60 minute timer with audible alarm.
- VC44E SERIES DOUBLE DECK ELECTRIC CONVECTION OVENS
- Double section, electric convection oven. Stainless steel front, sides, top and legs. Independently operated stainless steel doors with double pane windows. Non-sag insulation applied to the top, rear, sides, bottom and doors. Porcelain enamel on steel oven interiors measure 29"w x 22-1?8"d x 20"h. Two interior oven lights per section. Five nickel plated oven racks per section measure 28-1?4" x 20-1?2". Eleven position nickel plated rack guides with positive rack stops per section. Each section heated by electric solid sheath elements rated at 12 KW. Furnished with a two speed 1?2 H.P. oven blower-motor per
- section. Oven cool switch for rapid cool down. 208 or 240 volt, 60 Hz, 1 or 3 phase.
- STANDARD FEATURES
- Stainless steel front, sides, top and legs.
- Independently operated stainless steel doors with double pane windows.
- 25 total KW.
- 1?2 H.P. two speed oven blower-motor.
- Moisture vent damper control.
- Oven cool switch for rapid cool down.
- Porcelain enamel on steel oven interiors.
- Five nickel plated oven racks with eleven rack positions per section.
- Manufacturer: Vulcan Hart
- Model: VC44ED
- Depth: 42-1/4"
- Width: 40"
- Height: 70" (on 8" legs)
- Shipping Weight: 880 lbs.
One year limited parts and labor warranty