Oven, Convection, electric, single-deck, half-size, solid state controls, 60 minute timer, 150Â° to 500Â°F temperature range, two speed fan, (5) oven racks, door with window, porcelain interior, stainless steel door, sides, top & back enclosure panel, 1/3 HP, 5.5 kW, ENERGY STARÂ®
- Half size electric convection oven, Model No. ECO2D, manufactured by Vulcan Hart. Porcelain enamel on steel oven interior measures 15-1/4"w x 21"d x 20"h. Furnished with nine position nickel plated rack guides and five nickel plated racks measuring 14-3/8" x 20-7/8". Heated by enclosed tubular heating elements rated at 5.5 KW. Stainless steel front, sides, top and rear enclosure panel. Insulation applied to the top, rear, both sides, bottom and door. Stainless steel door with double pane window. Solid state temperature controls adjustable from 200° to 500°F. 60 minute electrical timer with continuous sounding buzzer. Two speed 1?3 H.P. permanently lubricated oven blower motor. Requires 208/240 volt, 60 Hz, 1 or 3 phase supply.
- STANDARD FEATURES
- Stainless steel front, sides, top and rear enclosure panel.
- 4" adjustable chrome plated legs.
- Stainless steel door with double pane window.
- Cool to the touch oven door handle.
- Stainless steel oven door gaskets.
- 5.5 KW input.
- Solid state temperature control adjusts from 200° to 500°F.
- 60 minute electric timer with time expired buzzer.
- 1/3 H.P. two speed fan motor.
- Oven cool switch for rapid cool down when door is open.
- Oven interior liners are porcelain on steel.
- Nine position rack guide with five nickel plated racks.
- Requires 208/240 volt, 60 Hz, 1 or 3 phase power supply.
- Manufacturer: Vulcan
- Model: ECO2D
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 25"
- Height: 25"
- Shipping Weight: 260 lbs.
One year limited parts and labor warranty