Convection Oven, electric, double-deck, bakery depth, solid state controls, 60 minute timer, 8" high legs, stainless steel front, top & sides, stainless steel doors with windows, 12.5 kW each section, NSF, cUL, UL, ENERGY STARÂ®
- Double section, deep depth electric convection oven, Vulcan-Hart Model No. VC66ED. Stainless steel front, sides, top and legs. Independently operated stainless steel doors with double pane windows. Non-sag insulation applied to the top, rear, sides, bottom and doors. Porcelain enamel on steel oven interiors measure 29"w x 26-1/8" 8"d x 20"h. Two interior oven lights per section. Five nickel plated oven racks
- per section measure 28-1/4" x 24-1/2". Eleven position nickel plated rack guides with positive rack stops per section. Each section heated by electric solid sheath elements rated at 12 KW. Furnished with a two speed 1?2 H.P. oven blowermotor per section. Oven cool switch for rapid cool down. 208 or 240 volt, 60 Hz, 1 or 3 phase.
- STANDARD FEATURES
- Stainless steel front, sides, top and legs.
- Independently operated stainless steel doors with double pane windows.
- 25 total KW.
- 1/2 H.P. two speed oven blower-motor.
- Moisture vent damper control.
- Oven cool switch for rapid cool down per section.
- Porcelain enamel on steel oven interiors.
- Five nickel plated oven racks with eleven rack positions per section.
- Manufacturer: Vulcan
- Model: VC66ED
- Width: 40"
- Depth: 46 1/4"
- Height: 70" on 8" legs
- Shipping Weight: 1034 lbs.
1 year limited parts and labor warranty