Convection Oven, electric, double-deck, bakery depth, solid state controls, 60 minute timer, 8" high legs, stainless steel front, top and sides, stainless steel doors with windows, 12.5 kW each section, NSF, cUL, UL, ENERGY STARÂ®
- Double section, deep depth electric convection oven, Vulcan-Hart Model No. VC66ED. Stainless steel front, sides, top and legs. Independently operated stainless steel doors with double pane windows. Non-sag insulation applied to the top, rear, sides, bottom and doors. Porcelain enamel on steel oven interiors measure 29"w x 26-1/8" 8"d x 20"h. Two interior oven lights per section. Five nickel plated oven racks
- per section measure 28-1/4" x 24-1/2". Eleven position nickel plated rack guides with positive rack stops per section. Each section heated by electric solid sheath elements rated at 12 KW. Furnished with a two speed 1?2 H.P. oven blowermotor per section. Oven cool switch for rapid cool down. 208 or 240 volt, 60 Hz, 1 or 3 phase.
- STANDARD FEATURES
- Stainless steel front, sides, top and legs.
- Independently operated stainless steel doors with double pane windows.
- 25 total KW.
- 1/2 H.P. two speed oven blower-motor.
- Moisture vent damper control.
- Oven cool switch for rapid cool down per section.
- Porcelain enamel on steel oven interiors.
- Five nickel plated oven racks with eleven rack positions per section.
- Manufacturer: Vulcan
- Model: VC66ED
- Width: 40"
- Depth: 46 1/4"
- Height: 70" on 8" legs
- Shipping Weight: 1034 lbs.
1 year limited parts and labor warranty