CayenneÂ® Convection Oven, counter top, electric, steam injector, manual humidity control, (4) grid shelves fit (4) full size sheet pans, double wall insulated, removable shelf runners, cool touch door, interior light, stainless steel construction, 4330-5760 watts, 20.8-24 amps, 208-240v/60/1-ph, NEMA 6-30P, cETLus, NSF, model# COA8005
- Vollrath Cayenne® Convection Ovens offer the perfect opportunity for food service operators to break into the fresh-baked market or expand existing menus. Ideally suited for dough products, pastries, and cakes. Use with pre-made frozen products to achieve fresh-baked sales with high speed and minimal fuss.
- Custom baffle fan and specially designed diffuser plate create consistent air flow and even, reliable baking
- 120 minute timer automatically switches oven off after set time
- Cool-touch door is easily removed for cleaning – features heavy duty stainless steel construction and hinges for durability
- Removable shelf runners and rounded interior corners for easier cleaning
- Stainless steel interior and exterior finish
- Supplied with non-tip, chrome plated steel shelves
- Interior light makes monitoring cooking easier
- Temperature range: 150° - 570° F (66° - 299° C)
- Knob guards protect thermostat and timer against damage or accidental changes
- 40702 features a steam injection system for manual humidity control, which allows for browning and crisping of pastry and bread products. Also features advanced circulation with dual, self reversing fans for more uniform cooking.
- 4 ft. cord with plug
- For item 40702 to comply with NSF the supplied 4"legs must be installed.
- Manufacturer: Vollrath
- Model: 40702
- Height: 26-3/16"
- Length: 32-15/16"
- Depth: 29-3/4"
- Shipping Weight: 166 lbs.
1-year manufacturer warranty All models shown come with Vollrath’s standard warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. For full warranty details, please refer to www.Vollrath.com.