NSF7 Refrigerated Cold Pan, drop-In, 4-pan, 6-5/8" deep well, accommodates standard 12" x 20" pans with adaptor bars, drip-free flange, polyurethane foam insulated, 18/8 stainless steel, 18 gauge galvanized exterior housing, self contained refrigeration, 1/3 HP, 120v/60/1-ph, cord with NEMA 5-20P, 7.2 amps, cULus, NSF, Made in USA (contact Vollrath for lead time)
- The modular drop-in NSF7 refrigerated cold pans are designed for top-mount installation.
- A full-perimeter drip edge contains spills and condensation within the stainless steel countertop area of the drop-in.
- High-density polyurethane foam insulation surrounds the exterior of the well to provide most efficient performance with energy savings.
- A 3" recess lowers the food pan below the work surface to minimize the impact of ambient air. The 6 5/8" deep display well is designed to accommodate standard 12" x 20" pans up to 6" deep.
- Refrigeration coils surround the exterior side walls of well for maximum cooling. Refrigerant is R134A to meet federal standards.
- 1" integrated drain is standard. Optional perforated false bottom.
- Condensing unit suspended below well
- Temperature control on compressor.
- For complete air circulation, two openings in the cabinet are required. Louver cutout size is 8" x 10"
- Unit comes with cord and plug and does not require hard wiring.
- On/Off switch is mounted on side of compressor housing.
- Positioning clips provided to center drop-in within cutout.
- Cold drop-ins are best used for holding periods up to 4 hours. For best performance, stainless steel containers are recommended
- Modular drop-in orders cannot be canceled or returned
- Manufacturer: Vollrath Company
- Model: 36434
- Length: 54 3/4"
- Width: 26"
- Height: 25"
- Shipping Weight: 235 lbs.
One year parts and labor warranty. Additional four years on compressor