Super Deluxe Glass Door Refrigerator, two-section, 54-3/8"W x 31-7/8"D x 83-1/4"H, 44.14 cu. ft., self-contained, self-cleaning condenser device, front aluminum door frame, stainless steel top, sides & bottom grille, stainless steel interior, (2) hinged double pane glass doors with Low-E glass, LED interior lighting, (6) PE coated wire shelves, LED digital thermometer, door open beep, self-diagnostic monitoring system, turbo cooling, automatic fan motor delays, door locks, bottom mount compressor, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.1 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STARÂ®
- Glass Door Refrigerator
- Reach-In Refrigerator, bottom mount compressor
- Self-Cleaning Condenser - The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a
- certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products inside. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
- Digital temperature control & monitor system -
- • Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
- • Alarms that sound when doors are not sealed shut protect against food spoilage that originates from cold air leaks.
- • Early warning alarm program detects issues before malfunction occurs.
- • Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
- • Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis.
- • Rapid cool-down functions (Turbo cooling).
- • Automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290) - With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet the new standards of the EPA and DOE in 2017. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
- Stainless steel interior & exterior - The Turbo Air Super Deluxe glass door model is constructed with stainless steel exterior. The door is glass with AL frame. The interior is stainless steel that guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. The Super Deluxe adds a touch of style to the most refined setting.
- Double pane glass doors with Low-E glass - Energy saving double pane glass doors are equipped with Low-emissivity glass, which reduces outer heat gain and decreases energy consumption. It enhances energy efficiency and minimizes condensation. Lightweight door construction also reduces door maintenance and bushing wear, which in turn facilitates smoother door opening.
- High-density polyurethane insulation - The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
- Ergonomically designed doors - Customers’ fatigue fades away with easy grip handles and doors that open effortlessly. Self-closing features make this the ultimate choice in customer convenience.
- Adjustable, heavy duty, PE (polyethylene) coated wire shelves
- LED interior lighting
- Bottom mount compressor
- Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in food preservation
- Door locks standard
- Anti-Corrosion Coated Evaporator
- Self-contained system
- Standard 4” dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
- Easy replaceable one piece magnetic door gaskets
- Solid and sturdy grille design
- Manufacturer: Turbo Air
- Model: TSR-49GSD-N
- Length: 54-3/8"
- Depth: 30-3/4"
- Height: 78-1/4" Height does not include 5” caster height or 6” optional legs
- Shipping Weight: 480 lbs.
3 Year Parts and Labor, 5 Year Compressor Warranty