Super Deluxe Refrigerator, reach-in, two-section, 29.0 cu. ft., self-contained, stainless steel front & side, galvanized back & top of the cabinet, stainless steel interior, hinged solid door with recessed handle, (6) adjustable stainless steel wire shelves, exterior LED digital thermometer, door-open alarm beeps, self-diagnostic monitoring system, Turbo cooling, automatic fan motor delays, door pressure release device, LED interior lighting, self-cleaning condenser equipped, door locks, 4" dia. swivel casters, bottom mount compressor, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 9.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, NSF 7, cETLus
- Reach-In Bottom Mount Super Deluxe Series. Solid Door Refrigerator
- Self-cleaning condenser device - The accumulation of dust in the condenser causes the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products in refrigerators. The
- self-cleaning condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
- Digital temperature control & monitor system
- Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
- Alarms that sound when doors are not sealed shut protect against food spoilage that originate from cold air leaks.
- Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
- Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis.
- Rapid cool-down function (Turbo cooling).
- Automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
- Sturdy, clean stainless steel shelving - Shelves are the most important part of cleanliness as they come in direct contact with food. After a while, PVC coated wire shelves may peel, rust and lead to unsanitary conditions. Only the Turbo Air Super Deluxe series uniquely provides stainless steel shelving.
- Door pressure release device - Pressure relief doors are designed to eliminates vacuum pressure and allows easy, instant door opening.
- Efficient refrigeration system - Turbo Air’s solid door refrigerators are designed with oversized and balanced (CFC Free R-134A) refrigeration systems. These include efficient evaporators and condensers for faster cooling and greater efficiency.
- High-density polyurethane insulation - The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
- LED interior lighting
- Manufacturer: Turbo Air
- Model: TSR-35SD
- Length: 39-1/2"
- Depth: 30-3/8"
- Height: 78-1/4" (does not include 5" for caster height)
- Shipping Weight: 357 lbs.
3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty Additional 2 Year Warranty on Compressor