Super Deluxe Refrigerated Glass Merchandiser, two-section, 41.71 cu. ft., self-contained, self-cleaning condenser device equipped, (2) double pane Low-E glass doors with locks, (8) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, exterior digital thermometer & controller, door opening alarm, self-diagnostic monitoring system, auto-detect of malfunction & early warning program, automatic fan motor delays, hot gas condensate system, Turbo cooling, sound system, door lock, LED interior lighting, LED LGP advertising panel, white interior, specify exterior cabinet color, bottom mount compressor, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation , ENERGY STARÂ®
- Self-Cleaning Condenser - The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a
- certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products inside. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
- Digital temperature control & monitor system
- • Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
- • Alarms that sound when doors are not sealed shut protect against food spoilage that originates from cold air leaks.
- • Early Warning Alarm program detects issues before malfunction occurs.
- • Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
- • Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis.
- • Rapid cool-down function (Turbo cooling).
- • Automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290) - With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet the new standards of the EPA and DOE in 2017. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
- Energy conserving fan control - Utilizing algorithmic air circulation for optimal temperature levels, our innovative fan control system conserves energy by at least 15% and increases compressor life by up to 30%.
- Double pane glass doors with Low-E glass - Energy saving double pane glass doors are equipped with Low-emissivity glass, which reduces outer heat gain and decreases energy consumption. It enhances energy efficiency and minimizes condensation. Lightweight door construction also reduces door maintenance and bushing wear, which in turn facilitates smoother door opening.
- High-density polyurethane insulation - The entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
- Shadow free advertising panel - Turbo Air is a pioneer in the refrigerator industry on applying special LED Light Guided Panels (LGP). LGP increases panel visibility and eliminates shadows, enhancing any store atmosphere with eye-catching effects. LED
- lighting offers 5 times longer lasting life than fluorescents and conserves energy as well.
- LED lighting interior
- Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in food preservation
- Manufacturer: Turbo Air
- Model: TGM-47SD-N
- Length: 51-1/8"
- Depth: 31-7/8"
- Height: 77" (does not include 2-1/2" for leg height)
- Shipping Weight: 510 lbs.
3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor warranty