Super Deluxe Back Bar Cooler, two-section, 69"W x 27-1/4"D x 37-1/8"H, 23 cu.ft., self-cleaning condenser equipped, self-contained, side mount, front breathing, (6) PE coated adjustable shelves, LED interior light, stainless steel top, black vinyl coated exterior, painted galvanized interior with stainless steel floor, (2) doors with locks, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.9 amps, cord with NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STARÂ®
- Underbar equipment - Back Bars. Super Deluxe Series
- Self-Cleaning Condenser - The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products inside. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290 / R-600a)
- With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you
- hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet DOEs Energy Conservation Standards in 2017 and to use EPAs SNAP Program approved HC
- refrigerants. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer
- and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
- Ergonomically designed doors - Customers’ fatigue fades away with easy grip handles and doors that open effortlessly. These features along with self-closing doors make this the ultimate choice in customer convenience.
- Stainless steel countertop and interior - The exterior of the cabinet is constructed with heavy gauge coated galvanized steel. The interior is painted galvanized steel with reinforced stainless steel floor. Turbo Air Back Bar model guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. It also adds a touch of style to the most refined setting.
- LED interior lighting
- Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in beverage preservation
- FREE FREIGHT ONLY APPLICABLE IN LOWER U.S. 48
- Manufacturer: Turbo Air
- Model: TBB-3SBD-N6
- Length: 69"
- Depth: 27-1/4"
- Height: 37-1/8" (Height does not include 4-7/8” for caster height)
- Shipping Weight: 320 lbs.
3 year parts and labor & 7 yr compressor warranty