M3 Series Undercounter Refrigerator, two-section, 9.0 cu. ft., self-contained rear mount refrigeration system with self-cleaning condenser, (2) swing doors, (2) adjustable heavy duty PE coated wire shelves, stainless steel top, front & sides, (galvanized steel back & bottom) aluminum interior, stainless steel floor, LED interior lighting & fan control, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STARÂ®
- Self-Cleaning Condenser - The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or
- breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products inside. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
- Digital temperature control & monitor system - Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures. External digital display allows for easy monitoring.
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290) - With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet the new standards of the EPA and DOE in 2017. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
- Stainless steel cabinet construction - The Turbo Air M3 model boasts a stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel back and bottom). Interior is stainless steel floor with AL sides and back. It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. The M3 model adds a touch of style to the most refined setting.
- Field reversible hinge
- LED interior lighting & fan control
- Adjustable, heavy duty, PE (polyethylene) coated wire shelves
- Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in food preservation
- Manufacturer: Turbo Air
- Model: MUR-36-N
- Length: 36-1/4"
- Depth: 30"
- Height: 30-5/8" (not including 5" for casters)
- Shipping Weight: 199 lbs.
3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty 5 Year Warranty on Compressor