M3 Refrigerator, reach-in, two-section, 42.3 cu. ft. exterior LED digital thermometer, door open beep, self-diagnostic monitoring system, hot gas condensate system, automatic fan motor delays, door pressure release, LED interior lighting, self-cleaning condenser device, (2) hinged solid door with recessed handle & lock, (6) PE coated wire shelves, stainless steel front & sides, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 4" swivel casters, top mount self-contained compressor, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 9.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, NSF 7, cETLus
- Solid Door Refrigerator
- Self-cleaning condenser device - The accumulation of dust in the condenser causes the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance
- drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products in refrigerators. The self-cleaning condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
- Digital temperature control & monitor system -
- Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
- Alarms that sound when doors are not sealed shut protect against food spoilage that originate from cold air leaks.
- Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
- Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis.
- Automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
- Hot gas condensate system - Through Turbo Air’s creative innovation, the condensate system surfaces have been specially treated to resist corrosion. This not only increases
- efficiency without the risk of refrigerant leakage from corrosion, but also prevents the overflow of condensate water.
- Stainless steel cabinet construction - The Turbo Air M3 refrigerator model boasts a stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom and back) and stainless steel interior with AL
- inside walls and door liners. It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. The sharp corners and edges have been rounded to reduce the risk of injury. The M3 can add a touch of style to the most refined setting.
- Door pressure release device - Pressure relief doors are designed to eliminates vacuum pressure and allows easy, instant door opening.
- Efficient refrigeration system - M3’s solid door refrigerators are designed with oversized and balanced (CFC Free R-134A) refrigeration systems. These include efficient evaporators and condensers for faster cooling and greater efficiency.
- Field reversible hinge
- LED interior lighting
- Adjustable, heavy duty, PE(polyethylene) coated wire shelves
- High-density polyurethane insulation
- The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
- Top mount compressor
- Manufacturer: Turbo Air
- Model: M3R47-2
- Length: 51-3/4"
- Depth: 30-3/4"
- Height: 78" (does not include 6" for castors)
- Shipping Weight: 401 lbs.
3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty Additional 2 Year Warranty on Compressor