J Series Glass Door Undercounter Side Mount Refrigerator, two section, 11 cu.ft., stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel back and bottom), (2) glass doors with extruded door handles, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (2) PE coated wire shelves, hot gas condensate system, LED interior lighting, 4" swivel casters, front breathing, self-contained, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
- Glass Door Undercounter Refrigerators
- Hot Gas Condensate System - Through Turbo Air’s creative innovation, the condensate system surfaces have been specially treated to resist corrosion. This not only increases efficiency without the risk of refrigerant leakage from
- corrosion, but also prevents the overflow of condensate water.
- Side Mount Compressor Unit - Through positioning the compressor to the side, the refrigerator can be serviced without being moved. By innovatively creating a front breathing feature, this model can provide high efficiency in narrow spaces.
- Efficient Refrigeration System Turbo Air’s solid door refrigerators are designed with oversized and balanced (CFC Free R-134A) refrigeration systems. These include efficient evaporators and condensers for faster cooling and greater
- Exterior & Interior of the Cabinet - The Turbo Air J series boasts a stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel back and bottom). Interior is stainless steel floor with AL sides and back. It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. It can add a touch of style to the most refined setting.
- Magnetic Door Gaskets Magnetic door gaskets are of one piece construction,
- removable without tools for ease of cleaning and replacement.
- Adjustable, Heavy Duty, PE (polyethylene) Coated Wire Shelves
- Refrigerator Holds 33°F ~ 39°F for the Best in Food Preservation
- Manufacturer: TurboAir
- Model: JUR-48-G
- Length: 47-1/4"
- Depth: 27-1/2"
- Height: 28-3/4" (does not include 5-7/8" for casters)
- Shipping Weight: 205 lbs.
2 Year Parts and Labor Warranty 5 Year Warranty on Compressor