Laboratory Chest Freezer, 45"W, 9.0 cu. ft. capacity, -35Â°C operation, front-mounted lock, manual defrost, lift-up lid, white cabinet finish, self-contained refrigeration, alarm, temperature display, digital thermostat, 115v/60/1-ph, UL (Medical)
- Capable of operating at -35º C for long-term food preservation and safe storage of pharmaceuticals
- Factory installed lock provides security you can count on
- Precise temperature control with a digital thermostat
- Alarm warns of temperature variations while providing a digital display of interior temperature
- SUMMITs VLT series includes user friendly chest and compact laboratory freezers capable of reaching -35º C (-31º F).
- The VLT850 is a chest freezer with 8.8 cu.ft. of storage capacity. Designed for optimum temperature performance, it can safely hold vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and even frozen foods under stable conditions with manual defrost operation. A digital thermostat includes easy electronic controls for precise temperature management and a battery-powered thermometer is installed to provide the most accurate temperature readout. The thermometer includes an audible alarm to warn of any high or low variations in temperature.
- Corner protectors help to protect the units exterior from bumps or dents and counterbalanced hinges provide an easy lift on the lid. A lock is included for added security.
- Manufacturer: Summit Medical and Scientific Refrigeration
- Model: VLT850
- Width: 45"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 33"
- Shipping Weight: 180 lbs.
1 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor