S-Series Restaurant Range, gas, 36", (4) 28,000 BTU open burners, (1) 12" griddle left, manual controls, (1) standard oven, snap action thermostat, removable cast iron grate tops & crumb drawer, hinged lower valve panel, includes (1) rack, stainless steel front, sides, shelf, 4" front rail & 6" adjustable legs, 165,000 BTU, cCSAus, CSA Flame, CSA Star, NSF
- Southbend is a leader in the commercial cooking industry. Since 1898 Southbend has been dedicated to providing the highest quality and most innovative cooking equipment to customers in all facets of the food service industry. Customers choose Southbend due to the reliable performance, endless
- versatility and pricing value of the equipment. Southbend products are engineered to perform and built to last
- 36-1/2” wide open top with stainless steel front, sides and removable shelf.
- 28,000 BTU NAT (24,000 BTU LP) PATEN TED, one-piece cast iron, non-clog burners with Lifetime Warranty.
- Smooth, polished 1/2” steel griddle plate with raised sides
- 4” Stainless steel front rail with closed, welded end caps.
- Individual, removable cast iron grate tops (rear holds up to 14” stock pot).
- Removable, one-piece crumb drawer under burners.
- Metal knobs w/ red stripe.
- Hinged, lower valve panel.
- Quadrant spring doors with heat resistant, ergonomic, chrome handle.
- 6” stainless steel, adjustable legs.
- Factory installed pressure regulator.
- Standard oven Features (D)
- 35,000 BTU standard oven with snap action thermostat
- adjustable for 1750F to 5500F.
- U-shaped heavy duty oven burner.
- Equipped with flame failure safety device.
- Large 26” wide X 26-1/2” deep oven with all oven cavity parts enameled.
- Four sides and top of oven insulated with heavy, selfsupporting block type rock wool with oven baffle assembly.
- 2-position rack guides with one removable rack.
- Manufacturer: SouthBend Range
- Model: S36D-1GL
- Width: 36 1/2"
- Depth: 34"
- Height: 59.5" (includes 6" legs)
- Shipping Weight: 535 lbs.
One year limited parts and labor