Stationary Kettle, electric, 100 gallon capacity, 2/3 jacket, thermostatic control, 2" draw-off, includes: perforated strainer, spring assisted hinged cover & faucet bracket, 316 stainless steel interior liner, stainless steel exterior, tri-leg, 24.0 kW, CSA, NSF
- Shall be a Southbend self-generating, electric, tri-leg kettle, ASME Code stamped, National Board Registered, c-CSA-us and NSF certified.
- A double wall kettle interior shall form a steam jacket around the lower 2/3 of the kettle. The jacket enclosure shall contain distilled water which is factory sealed.
- The bottom of the kettle shall be of hemispherical design for superior heat
- Kettle will be mounted on 3 stainless steel tubular legs fitted with a 4-hole adjustable foot for securing unit to the floor.
- Construction shall be all welded #4 finish stainless steel type 304.
- The liner on the 20, 30 and 40 gallon models shall be standard 316 for high
- acid content cooking. The controls shall be integrally mounted and shall
- include a power switch, thermostat, pilot light, low water light, vacuum/
- pressure gauge, safety valve, and low water shut off.
- The kettle shall be standard with removable elements.
- The 20, 30 and 40 gallon models are supplied with a hinged, counter-balanced, stainless steel, domed cover.
- The 60, 80 and 100 gallon models are supplied with a spring-assist, hinged, stainless steel, domed cover.
- The kettle shall include a 2” (50 mm) draw-off valve.
- The kettle shall operate in a temperature range of 165°F to 285°F (74°C
- to 140°C) at a maximum pressure of 50 psi (345kPa).
- Manufacturer: Southbend Range
- Model: KELS-100
- Width: 35.5"
- Height: 48"
- Shipping Weight: 480 lbs.
One Year limited warranty