Tilting Skillet, gas, 40 gallon capacity, manual tilt, electronic ignition, high temp safety cut-off, removable pour strainer, stainless steel construction, tubular legs, adjustable bullet feet front, adjustable flanged feet rear, 125,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, CE
- Southbend gas fired skillet with manual tilt, AGA/CGA and NSF certified.
- Spring assisted stainless steel cover, with full width handle, no drip condensate guide and vent port with swing cover.
- The pan has a sloped front and be front hinged for easy tilting pour control and comes complete with a removable pour strainer.
- The pan is formed from 10 gauge stainless steel with a #4 finish exterior and polished interior with coved corners for easy cleaning. Cooking surface is 5/8” thick stainless steel clad plate ensuring even heat distribution over entire cooking surface.
- The pan shall be heated with stainless steel atmospheric burners with direct spark ignition.
- Mounted on a heavy duty welded frame with stainless steel exterior supported by an all welded 1-5/8" stainless steel pipe frame with adjustable bullet feet and rear
- legs fitted with flange adjustable feet for securing to the floor.
- Permanently lubricated, self-contained gear box tilt mechanism to allow the pan to tilt forward for complete emptying of contents.
- The controls enclosure meets NEMA-2 and provides a degree of protection against
- dripping and light splashing and shall include a solid state thermostat with OFF position and a range of 100°F - 450°F a thermostat indicator light, pan tilt switch that shuts burners off if tilted more than 5°, and high temperature cut-off set at 500°F
- Manufacturer: Southbend Range
- Model: BGLM-40
- Length: 48"
- Depth: 38"
- Height: 40"
- Shipping Weight: 750 lbs.
Warranty one year limited parts and labor