Tilting Skillet, electric, 40 gallon capacity, manual tilt, spring assisted cover, removable lip strainer, stainless steel construction, open frame, adjustable bullet feet front, adjustable flanged feet rear, 18.0 kW, CSA, NSF
- Shall be a Southbend model BELM-30, electrically heated skillet with manual tilt, c-CSA-us and NSF certified.
- The unit shall have a spring assisted stainless steel cover, with full width handle, no drip condensate guide and vent port with swing cover.
- The pan shall have a sloped front and be front hinged for easy tilting pour control and comes complete with a removable pour strainer.
- Pan is formed from 10 gauge stainless steel with a #4 finish exterior and polished interior with coved corners for easy cleaning.
- Cooking surface shall be 5/8” thick stainless steel clad plate ensuring even heat distribution over entire cooking surface.
- The pan shall be fitted with tubular heating elements clamped to the under side.
- The pan shall be mounted on a heavy duty welded frame with stainless steel exterior supported by an all welded 1-5/8" stainless steel pipe frame with adjustable bullet feet and rear legs fitted with flange adjustable feet for securing to the floor.
- Unit shall have a permanently lubricated, self-contained gear box tilt mechanism to allow the pan to tilt forward for complete emptying of contents.
- The controls enclosure shall be designed to meet NEMA-2 and provide a degree of protection against dripping and light splashing and shall include a thermostat with OFF position and a range of 160°F - 445°F (71°C - 229°C) a thermostat indicator light, pan tilt switch that shuts elements off if tilted more than 5°, and high temperature cut-off set at 536° F (280°C)
- Manufacturer: Southbend Range
- Model: BELM-40
- Length: 48"
- Depth: 29-3/8"
- Height: 40"
- Shipping Weight: 750 lbs.
Warranty one year parts and labor