SomersetÂ® Dough Sheeter, compact countertop design, 20" metallic rollers, 500-600 pieces per hour, side operation, manual roller adjustable, fixed speed, safety sensors, spring loaded scrapers, stainless steel welded construction, 4" adjustable stainless steel legs, 3/4 HP, cETLus, NSF, CE, USDA
- Great for danish, rolls, puff pastries, pie crusts, pizza and pasta
- Safety sensors for automatic shutoff
- Synthetic rollers eliminate dough build up
- Synthetic, spring loaded, removable scrapers
- Sealed bearings, permanently lubricated
- All stainless steel finish
- Compact design, ideal for use in limited space
- Sanitary, heavy duty, all stainless steel welded construction
- Spring loaded scrapers readily removable for easy cleaning
- Simple handle adjustments for exact uniform dough thickness
- Ergonomic design for easy operation
- Convenient side or front operation
- Maintenance free drive mechanism
- Drive mechanism isolated from roller area
- 4" adjustable, sanitary stainless legs
- Heavy duty 3/4 HP
- Single phase, 115V, 60 Hz or 220V, 50 Hz
- UL, NSF, CSA
- Manufacturer: Somerset Ind.
- Model: CDR-500M
- Width: 22.000"
- Length: 17.000"
- Height: 17.000"
- Weight: 150 lbs.
One year parts and labor