SomersetÂ® Dough Roller, 20" metallic rollers, sheets 500-600 pieces per hour up to 20" diameter, front operation, manual roller adjustable, fixed speed, safety sensors, removable spring loaded scrapers, large hopper, 4" adjustable stainless steel legs, all stainless steel welded construction, 3/4 HP, cETLus, NSF, CE, USDA
- Great for pie crust, pasta, pizzas, tortillas and foccachia, up to 20" in diameter
- Produces 500-600 pieces per hour
- Hard chrome plated rollers 3 1/2" diameter x 20"
- Safety sensors for automatic shutoff
- Compact design, ideal for use in limited space
- All stainless steel welded construction
- Spring loaded scrapers readily removable for easy cleaning
- Simple handle adjustments for exact uniform dough thickness
- Ergonomic design for easy operation
- Large hopper accepts large pieces of dough
- Convenient side operation
- Maintenance free, chain driven, self lubricating drive mechanism
- Drive mechanism isolated from roller area
- Heavy duty 3/4 H.P. motor
- 120 volt
- Manufacturer: Somerset Ind.
- Model: CDR-2000M
- Width: 22.500"
- Length: 16.000"
- Height: 25.500"
- Weight: 218 lbs.
One year parts and labor