Microwave Oven, 1000 watts, 1.0 cu. ft. capacity, stainless steel door, cavity and outer wrapper, durable side-hinged see-thru door, (1) power level, 6 minutes manual light up dial timer, timer heating-time guide, timer resets to 0 when door is opened during cooking cycle, 120v/60/1-ph, 14 amp, NEMA 5-15P, UL, NSF
- Medium-Duty Commercial Microwave Oven
- Heating Appliance When You Need It Perfect for smaller kitchens that do not require volume cooking, Sharp medium-duty, stainless steel microwave ovens feature a generous 1.0 cubic-foot capacity and a convenient 1,000-watt power output. They’re ideal for defrosting, heating up or cooking small food items, and bring a new dimension of dependability to break rooms, hospitals, convenience stores, gas stations, and countless other settings. An array of easy-to-use features and one-touch controls add versatility—without added costs of using a high-powered microwave or oven.
- Featuring full stainless steel cabinets, interiors, and doors with specially designed latch handles that reduce door failure, one of the most frequent problems on units of lesser quality. These durable units stand up well to day-to-day use and are built to last.
- Dependable 6-Minute Electronic Dial Timer – is clearly marked in 10, 15 and 30-second increments.
- When the door is opened during cooking, the remaining time is cancelled. This is a vast improvement over mechanical dial models that continue counting down after food was removed – wasting energy and reducing the magnetron’s life.
- Heating Time Guide – recommends times for heating a variety of popular foods. It’s a handy “on-the-spot” reference for timesaving convenience.
- Manufacturer: Sharp
- Model: R-21LCFS
- Width: 20-1/2"
- Height: 12-1/8"
- Depth: 16"
- Shipping Weight: 44 lbs
1 year parts and labor 3 years magnetron