Roll-A-GrillÂ® Hot Dog Grill, roller-type, (10) chrome rollers, (36) hot dogs capacity, (720) per hour, aluminum and stainless steel construction, (2) switches, (7) heat control settings each, (2) motors, 1500 watts, NEMA 5-15P, 120v, 12.5 amps, NSF, cETLus
- Hot Dog Roller Grills
- When it comes to making money, you can’t go wrong with an original. Operators will tell you Nemco—the original hot dog roller grill—has always been famous for its superior diehard cooking performance. Its timetested, maintenance-free design will serve you for years and forever satisfy your customers with the tastiest, juiciest hot dogs. 360° roller rotation prevents residue buildup, while individual roller heating elements ensure heating consistency. Removable drip pan makes for easy cleaning. Requires no ventilation system. Seven heat settings offer versatile temperature control. Front and rear rollers have their own heat controls. This feature permits shutting off one section during non peak hours.
- Rugged stainless steel and aluminum construction
- Simplest installation– plugs into any outlet with corresponding voltage
- Two individual heat controls for front and rear rollers except 8010 series
- Temperature control with seven heat settings
- Individual heating element in each roller with superior temperature consistency from end to end
- Sealed motor with ball bearings to prevent grease leakage out of motor
- Rollers rotate at a complete 360° turn by means of a roller sprocket, motor sprocket and chain
- End bearing and grease barrier double protect against grease seepage
- Removable grease drip pan
- Preheat time is 10 minutes
- NSF and cETLus certified
- Manufacturer: Nemco Food Equipment
- Model: 8036
- Width: 29-1/2"
- Depth: 16-1/4"
- Height: 7"
- Shipping Weight: 58 lbs.
Full one year factory warranty