Conveyor Toaster, electric, 2-slice, 300 pieces/hour capacity, 4-position rotary switch, removable crumb tray, 2-1/2" adjustable legs, bronze conveyor, stainless steel construction, black textured powder-coat top, 120v, 1660 watts, 13.8 amps, cETLus, NSF
- Conveyor Toaster - Manufactured in the USA
- Let them eat toast!—and other perfectly golden-brown morning favorites with this amazingly easy to use front-of-the-house special.
- Works in tough back-of-the-house applications, but has the finesse to hold its appeal in selfserve lines too. Great for toasting bread, bagels, English muffins, pre-made waffles and other items commonly dropped in a toaster at home
- Set it up and let it run. Nothing delivers better toasting perfection, with less maintenance hassle, than the Nemco Conveyor Toaster.
- Simple design features ensure outstanding performance with no over-engineering and no wasted energy.
- Nemco’s proprietary element pattern provides consistent toasting, left to right, across the entire conveyor.
- The convenient 4-position rotary switch lets you choose from toasting on one side, toasting on both sides, standby mode or off.
- Standby mode runs the topside element at a low temperature, saving energy when not in use, but generating faster, more efficient recovery when tripped back into action.
- Still more simple design features also ensure your toaster keeps humming along and looking front-of-the-house presentable for years.
- Bronze conveyor bearings keep shafts aligned and freely moving, so the conveyor doesn’t bind, stalling out the motor.
- Stainless-steel construction, with a black textured powder-coat top, maintains a toughness worthy of any commercial-kitchen and an appearance worthy of any catering or breakfast buffet line.
- Special features like a removable crumb tray make cleaning easy
- Manufacturer: Nemco
- Model: 6800
- Width: 14"
- Depth: 18"
- Height: 15"
- Shipping Weight: 33 lbs.
one (1) year from the date placed in service by the original user