Hot Plate, single burner, 5-1/2" x 12" x 13-1/2", brushed stainless steel construction, cast iron alloy burner, six position temp. control, built in thermo protection, 1.5 kw, 120v/60/1ph, 1500 watts, 12.5 amps, cord & NEMA 5-15P
- Nemco’s Hot Plates are powerful units that offer oversized burners built for heavy duty cooking. These units are ideal for cooking or holding soups, sauces, or stews in large stock pots, as well as fulfilling pan frying and sautéing needs.
- All models are equipped with spill-proof, solid top, French burners. These durable burners measure 8" in diameter providing even heat distribution and quick heat-up time.
- Temperature controls offer six heat settings that range from simmering to
- boiling. Each element has a built in thermo-protection device to prevent overheating.
- Standard Features:
- • Brushed stainless steel construction
- • Solid cast iron alloy burners
- • Six position temperature control
- • Heating elements with built-in thermo-protection
- • Equipped with adjustable feet
- • Six foot cord and plug provided
- • Single phase
- Please Note 120v models are not designed for saucepots over 4 qts. They are designed for pan frying,
- sautéing, or simmering.
- Manufacturer: Nemco Food Equipment
- Model: 6310-1
- Width: 12"
- Depth: 13.5"
- Height: 5 1/8"
- Shipping Weight: 15 lbs.
One year limited warranty