Pizza Oven, electric, countertop, 2-deck, insulated, removable 19" fibrament decks, tubular heating elements, thermostatic controls 300-700Â°F, 60 min. bell timer, automatically vented with a power fan, stainless steel construction, 6' cord & 5-15P, 120v/60/1ph, 1800 watts, 15 amps, 4" adjustable legs, ETL, NSF
- Get the incredible bake of an authentic deck oven in this unique countertop model. This oven is equipped with stone decks that distribute heat evenly and and produce a better quality food product. Nemcos pizza oven may also be used to cook a variety of frozen foods (with the use of a screen or pan) including pretzels, cookies, biscuits, pies, hors doeuvres and much more. Our compact space savings design allows these units to be placed on narrow countertops.
- The front, top, sides and back of the unit are constructed of brushed stainless steel. The interior of the cabinet is mirror finished stainless steel and the bottom is galvanized steel. The cooking cavity is insulated with one inch thick high temperature insulation and the unit is vented with an automatic fan that is located in the base of the unit. The fan also prevents the unit from becoming too hot to touch. General operating instructions are screen printed on the front of the unit for ease of operation. These powerful units are designed to meet your performance standards.
- Standard Features:
- Stainless steel construction
- Heavy duty incoloy tubular heating elements
- Bulb and capillary thermostat with a temperature range of 300 - 700 F
- Manual 60 minute bell timer
- Two removable 19" Fibrament decks
- Automatically vented with a powered fan
- Four inch adjustable legs
- Single phase
- Six foot cord and plug provided
- Manufacturer: Nemco Food Equipment
- Model: 6205
- Width: 25-1/2"
- Depth: 26"
- Height: 22"
- Shipping Weight: 130 lbs.
One year parts and labor