Countertop Warmer, wet operation, accepts a 12" x 20" full size pan or fractional size pans, adjustable thermostat, cycling indicator pilot light, stainless steel construction, 1200 watts, NEMA 5-15P, 120v/60/1ph, 10 amps, cETLus, NSF
- Add side dishes and entrées to existing buffet lines or create entirely new temporary buffet lines quickly and easily with NEMCO full-size countertop warmers. You’ll enjoy greater menu flexibility and the ability to respond efficiently to changing menu requirements. Plus the reliable adjustable thermostat helps ensure that food held in serving lines is always within your food safety temperature guidelines. Unique heating element design provides even heat distribution to prevent “hot spots". Heavy-duty stainless steel well.
- Plus the reliable adjustable thermostat helps to ensure that food held in serving lines is always within your food safety temperature guidelines. Unique heating system design provides even heat distribution to prevent “hot spots”. This design provides exceptional heat transfer, even heat distribution and lower preheat time. NEMCO’s warmers also have lower surface temperatures and longer life components than our competitors. Heavy-duty stainless steel well.
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction
- Adjustable thermostat 120°F to 212°F
- Heating system design allows for fast preheat, and extended life of unit
- Accepts a 12" x20" full size pan or fractional sizes
- Adapter bars and plates available for additional sizes
- Cycling indicator pilot light
- Temperature indicator settings: High, Medium, Low
- UL, CUL, and NSF listing
- Warmer is designed to be used with water, but can be used without water
- Manufacturer: Nemco Food Equipment
- Model: 6055-A
- Height: 9"
- Depth: 23 7/8"
- Width: 14 5/8"
- Weight: 23 lbs.
One year limited warranty
write a review
by Nicolai Bervinski, NY Apr 18 2011
Perfect for macaroni and cheese!
Was this review helpful to you?