C5â„¢ 9 Series Controlled Humidity Heated Holding and Proofing Cabinet with 6.8" touch-screen controls, mobile, full height, insulated solid dutch doors, universal wire slides, capacity (17) 18" x 26" or (34) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pans, 3" O.C. (adjustable on 1-1/2" increments), stainless steel, 5" casters, polymer bumper & drip trough combination, 120v/60/1-ph, 2000 watts, 16.7 amps, NEMA 5-20P, cULus, NSF, Made in USA, ENERGY STARÂ®
- Metro C5 9 Series Controlled Humidity Heated Holding and Proofing Cabinet
- Control: The intuitive C5 9 Series controller provides continuous closed loop monitoring of both temperature and humidity, providing accurate control over the internal environment of the cabinet, resulting in better food quality. Actual temperature and relative humidity are measured, displayed, and controlled and are not based on estimations or calculations
- Performance: Rapid heat-up and recovery times, and precise humidity control, are achieved with a digitally controlled dual-element ducted heating and humidity system. Intelligent power distribution maximizes efficiency and assures food is held at the desired temperature. Relative humidity is continuously monitored and controlled to assure a consistent cabinet environment. Low water sensor and low temperature alarm assure cabinet is performing safely.
- Temperature Priority: The C5 9 Series controller prioritizes heat generation over humidity generation assuring the cabinet holds food at the desired temperature, promoting food safety.
- Doors: C5 cabinets are all available with a choice of insulated solid or clear double pane tempered glass doors. Clear doors provide visibility of the contents of the cabinet without the heat loss associated with opening the door. Full Height cabinets can be configured with standard full length or Dutch style doors. All doors lift off and are field reversible.
- Capacity: Universal slides hold 18"x26" sheet pans or 12"x20" steam
- table pans on adjustable 1 1/2" increments. Lip load slides hold 18"x26"
- sheet pans on 1 1/2" increments.
- Reliability: Reliability and durability are designed into C5 from the
- ground up. High-quality components and robust construction provide a long life of service and worry-free use.
- Top-Mounted Controls: Ergonomic user-friendly controls are mounted at the top of the cabinet for easier access, better readability,
- to prevent damage, and to simplify cleaning.
- NAFEM Data Protocol: The C5 controller is NDP capable.
- 7 1/2 foot cord with NEMA 5-20P plug. Cord mounted on top (Full, 3/4, Pass Thru) or back (1/2, Under Counter) can be field reversed.
- Humidity Generation System: Closed loop controlled 1950 Watt heating element with ducted air system, low water sensor, and 4 1/2 gallon water reservoir (filled to 1/2" from top) with drain.
- Power Requirements: 2000 Watts, 120 Volts, 60 Hz., single phase, 20 Amp. Service (16 Amps Draw)
- Insulation: Full perimeter, 1" thick, high-density fiberglass
- Casters: Four casters with 5" donut neoprene wheel, double ball bearing swivel, ball bearing axle, nickel plated, two with brake. 3" rubber casters on Under Counter models.
- Hinges: Self-closing, lift-off, double hinged, with long-life nylon bearings.
- Gaskets: High temperature, cabinet mounted, Santoprene gaskets.
- Latches: Chrome plated, high-strength magnetic pull latch with lever-action release.
- Handles: Four built-in polymer handles.
- Capacity: (18) 18" x 26" or (36) 12" x 20" x 2 1/2" pans
- Manufacturer: InterMetro Industries Corporation
- Model: C599-SDS-U
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 34"
- Height: 74.75"
- Shipping Weight: 280 lbs.
One year limited warranty on parts and labor