C5â„¢ 9 Series Controlled Humidity Heated Holding & Proofing Cabinet, mobile, full height, clear double panel tempered glass door, universal wire slides, capacity (18) 18" x 26" or (34) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pans, 3" OC (adjustable on 1-1/2" increments), aluminum, 5" casters, polymer bumper & drip trough combination, 120v/60/1-PH, 2000 watts, 16 amps, NEMA 5-20P, cULus, NSF
- Metro C5 9 Series Controlled Humidity Heated Holding and Proofing Cabinet
- The intuitive 9 Series solid state controller provides continuous monitoring of both temperature and humidity, providing accurate control over the internal environment of the cabinet, resulting in better food quality. Actual temperature and relative humidity are measured, displayed, and controlled.
- Rapid heat-up and recovery times, and precise humidity control, are achieved with a digitally controlled dual-element ducted heating and humidity system. Intelligent power distribution maximizes efficiency and assures food is
- held at the desired temperature. Low water sensor and low temperature alarm assure cabinet is performing safely.
- The C5 9 Series controller prioritizes heat generation over humidity generation assuring the cabinet holds food at the desired temperature, promoting food safety.
- Universal slides hold 18"x26" sheet pans or 12"x20" steam table pans on adjustable 1-1/2" increments.
- Top-Mounted Controls: Ergonomic user-friendly controls are mounted at the top of the cabinet for easier access, better readability, to prevent damage, and to simplify cleaning.
- NAFEM Data Protocol: The C5 controller is NDP capable
- Four casters with 5" donut neoprene wheel, double ball bearing swivel, ball bearing axle, nickel plated, two with brake.
- Universal Slides: Universal wire slides 1/4" diameter nickel-chrome wire adjustable on 1-1/2" increments.
- Cord: 71/2 cord with NEMA 5-20P plug. Cord mounted on top
- Manufacturer: Metro Industries Corporation
- Model: C599-NFC-U
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 34"
- Height: 74.75"
- Shipping Weight: 280 lbs.
One year limited warranty on parts and labor