(QUICK SHIP MODEL) C5â„¢ 1 Series Heated Holding & Proofing Cabinet, mobile, full height, non-insulated, clear polycarbonate door, removable bottom mount control module, thermostat to 190Â°F, universal wire slides on 3" centers, adjustable on 1-1/2" increments (18) 18" x 26" or (34) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pan capacity, 5" casters (2 with brakes), aluminum, 120v/60/1-ph, 2.0kW, 16.7 amps, NEMA 5-20P, cULus, NSF
- Metro C5 1 Series Non-Insulated Heated Holding and Proofing Cabinets
- Control: Three holding modules are available. All feature an easy-to-read digital thermometer, recessed control dials, a master on/off switch, and power indicator lights.
- Combination Module: At the flip of a switch change from heated holding mode to proofing mode. Individual analog controls for temperature and humidity levels.
- Holding Module: For heated holding applications. Analog temperature control and a passive humidity generation system.
- Proofing Module: For proofing applications only. Individual analog controls for temperature and humidity levels.
- Performance: All modules provide fast heat-up and recovery through a thermostatically controlled, forced air heating system.
- Doors: Clear polycarbonate doors provide visibility of the contents of the cabinet without the heat loss associated with opening the door.
- Capacity: Three slide styles provide maximum holding capacity.
- Universal: Adjustable wire slides, with SiteSelect™, hold 18"x26" sheet, 12"x20" steam table, 2/1 or 1/1 GN pans, and adjust on 1-1/2" increments.
- Lip Load: Fixed aluminum extrusions hold 18"x26" sheet pans on 1-1/2" increments.
- Fixed Wire: Fixed slides hold 18"x26" sheet, 12"x20" steam table, 2/1 GN, or 1/1 GN pans on 3" (76mm) increments.
- Casters: Four casters with 5" (127mm) donut neoprene wheel, double ball bearing swivel, ball bearing axel, nickel plated, two with brake
- Combination Module: 2000 Watt, 120 Volts, 60 Hz., single phase, 16.7 Amps. 80°F to 190°F operating temperature range. 95% RH at 95°F. NEMA 5-20P plug.
- Holding Module: 2000 Watt, 120 Volts, 60 Hz., single phase, 16.7 Amps. 80°F to 190°F operating temperature range. NEMA 5-20P plug.
- Proofing Module: 1440 Watt, 120 Volts, 60 Hz., single phase, 12 Amps. 80°F to 120°F operating temperature range. 95% RH at 95°F. NEMA 5-15P plug.
- Manufacturer: Intermetro Industries Corporation
- Model: C519-CFC-U
- Width: 25 1/8"
- Depth: 30 1/4"
- Height: 69 3/4"
- Weight: 206 lbs.
One year limited warranty on parts and labor
write a review
by Anon, Price, Utah Apr 18 2011
Dirt cheap, works well enough...
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?