Point 2 Series Dishwasher, undercounter, 23-5/8"W x 23-5/8"D x 33-1/8"H, high temperature with built-in booster, fully automatic operation, approximately 37 racks/hour capacity, 0.66 gallons/rack, Auto-Safe temperature control for guaranteed sanitization, Soft Start fine china & glassware protection system, pumped drain & rinse, 3/4 HP wash pump, standard liquid detergent and rinse aid pumps, double wall stainless steel construction, (1) flat rack & (1) peg rack included, NSF, cETLus, ENERGY STARÂ®
- The new Meiko FV 40.2 introduces state of the art dishwashing technology
- with standard features and benefits currently unavailable in the undercounter market.
- Increased rack capacity and low water consumption not only reduce operating costs for the end user, but also provide enhanced performance and cycle flexibility.
- Meiko’s exclusive Mike 2 programmable controller simplifies operation and service diagnostics.
- Other unique features include our Active Plus wash tank soil removal system, Soft Start fine china and glassware protection system, Aqua-Stop water leakage protection system, and the Auto Safe temperature control system. Together with the unit’s internal booster heater and power rinse pump, Auto Safe provides constant, guaranteed temperature and pressure for the wash and final rinse cycles. As with all products synonymous with the name Meiko, engineering excellence, manufacturing quality and performance come to the forefront in the FV 40.2.
- Variable programmed time cycles - 105, 150 and 210 seconds
- The FV 40.2 guarantees that the minimum NSF temperature requirements of 150°F during the wash and 180°F during the final rinse are achieved regardless of the incoming water temperature, even if the dishmachine is installed to a cold water line. Exact
- rack capacity is dependent upon the incoming water temperature and on the electrical supply voltage.
- • Maximum rack capacity of 34 racks per hour
- • Utilizes only 1.09 gallons of rinse water per rack
- • Fully automatic - automatic fill, automatic start, and automatic reset
- • Pumped drain for both floor and wall drain applications
- • Self cleaning cycle - automatic cleaning of the wash chamber following machine shutdown
- • Stainless steel non-clogging wash and rinse arms
- • Sloped ceiling is safer for the user and prevents dripping of soiled water onto sanitized ware
- • Front mounted controls with digital cycle and temperature displays
- • 3/4 Hp wash pump
- • All 304 and 316L stainless steel construction for advanced corrosion resistance
- • Double wall construction on sides and top
- • Type A air gap system eliminates need for vacuum breaker
- • Comes with one peg rack and one combination rack
- Manufacturer: Meiko
- Model: FV40.2
- Height: 33 7/8"
- Width: 23 5/7"
- Depth: 23 5/8"
- Shipping Weight: 205 lbs.
One year limited parts & labor warranty