Premier Convection Steamer, countertop, electric, (6) 12 x 20 x 2-1/2" pan capacity, on/off/delime power switch, 60 minute mechanical timer with constant steam model, pilot ready light, automatic drain, solid state liquid level control, split water connection, stainless steel construction, 4" legs
- PREMIERE SERIES ELECTRIC COUNTERTOP CONVECTION STEAMER
- The Market Forge counter-top convection steamer with electric steam generator shall be constructed of satin finish stainless steel, type 304 with a cooking chamber of one-piece all welded stainless steel, type 316 with coved corners. The door shall have a removable inner liner of stainless steel with full perimeter gasket seal, an outer liner of one piece all welded stainless steel and a positive lock and seal mechanism with spring release. The steamer shall be constructed to be mounted flush to counter-top or on standard 4” legs and to be placed side by side or stacked using an optional stacking kit. The counter-top electric convection steamer shall be provided with removable stainless steel pan supports and a stainless steel drip trough integrally connected to the drain to collect condensation when door is opened. The control housing shall be constructed of stainless steel with a full access removable panel. The controls include an illuminated three way on/off/delime power switch, pilot ready light, 60 minute electric timer which sounds an audible signal at the end of each cooking cycle and solid state generator controls. Steam flow to the cooking chamber shall be interrupted when the door is opened during the cook cycle and shall be reactivated when the door is closed. Standard features include a deliming port which is located at the rear of the unit for easy access to allow cleaning of the generator, deliming
- mode power setting, 4” adjustable legs, continuous steam feature, automatic blow-down valve, solid state liquid level controls, and split water connections (for simple hook up to a water treatment system).
- Before connecting water to this unit, water supply should be analyzed to make sure hardness is no greater than 2.0 grains and pH level is within the range of 7.0-8.5. Water which fails to meet these standards should be treated by installing a filter or conditioner.
- EQUIPMENT FAILURE CAUSED BY INADEQUATE WATER QUALITY IS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Manufacturer: Market Forge Industries
- Model: PS-6E
- Height: 21.6"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 28"
- Shipping Weight: 169 lbs.
Standard (1) one year parts & labor warranty, (gasket, knobs & non-stick coating excluded)(nc)