Kettle, electric, table top, 10 gallon capacity, tilting handle, support console on right, 2/3 steam jacket design, stainless steel construction
- Kettle will be constructed of welded satin finish, type 316, stainless steel. The kettle will be jacketed by an outer kettle, which encloses the heating element, water and antifreeze required to generate steam. Heating element can be easily removed for service and will automatically shut off when kettle is tilted to prevent element damage. Kettle will be equipped with tilt handle, heat-proof knob and tilt lock.
- Water Tight Controls will be integrally mounted to the kettle control console and include an on-off switch, solid state temperature controller with pilot light, low water shut off light, pressure/vacuum gauge, pressure safety valve, and air bleed vent.
- Kettle will operate in a temperature range of approximately 100o to 298oF (38o - 148oC) at a pressure not to exceed 50 PSI (305 kg/cm2).
- Mounting base will include kettle mounting lugs concealed inside a rectangular enclosure.
- Manufacturer: Market Forge Industries
- Model: FT-10CE
- Height: 25.75"
- Width: 26"
- Depth: 19"
1 year parts and labor