Teppan-Yaki Griddle, gas, countertop, 24", 3/4" thick, polished steel plate, center hot spot, manual controls, 4"W grease trough, removable grease can, stainless steel front, sides & ledge, 30,000 BTU, cETLus, NSF
- Imperial provides as standard many of the optional upgrades normally offered at a premium on other Griddle lines. The new look features a stainless steel front, ledge, sides and griddle trough - attractive for
- exhibition cooking
- Imperial Teppan-Yaki Griddles are specifically designed for the unique needs of the Japanese steak house. The 3/4" griddle plate is ideal for a wide variety of cooking requirements and the 24" depth provides maximum cooking surface for peak cooking times. The 30,000 BTU/hr. round burner is strategically located to provide a hot spot on the griddle surface that is unique to this style of cooking. The center of the griddle plate is designed to be the hottest area - perfect for cooking meat, fish and chicken. The temperature gradually decreases toward the griddle edges - ideal for preparing vegetables and noodles.
- Teppan-Yaki Griddles are engineered with venting features that enable it to be built into non-combustible custom made cabinets or tables.
- Stainless steel front, ledge and sides.
- 30,000 BTU/hr.round burner creates a "hot spot" in the center of the griddle unique to this style of cooking.
- Thick 3/4" highly polished steel griddle plate for a wide variety of cooking applications. Optional 1" thick plate also available.
- Full 24" depth plate for more cooking surface.
- Stainless steel grease trough and one piece rolled front for easy cleaning.
- Large capacity, removable grease pan.
- Burner has adjustable gas valve and continuous pilot for instant ignition.
- NSF listed and AGA certified.
- Manufacturer: Imperial Commercial Cooking Equipment
- Model: ITY-24
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 24"
- Shipping Weight: 205 lbs.
One year parts and labor warranty