Pasta Cooker, gas, 16 gallon capacity, single tank, tube fired burners, millivolt temperature control, water wash system, 1-1/4" drain, stainless steel front, door, sides & vessel, 6" legs, 140,000 BTU, cETLus, NSF
- Cooking station for pasta production.
- Exclusive water wash system removes the starch evenly across the entire surface of the water and reduces foaming.
- A unique baffle design efficiently transfers heat into the water throughout the entire vessel.
- The tube design and water wash systems create a natural convection action to recirculate fresh hot water into the vessel.
- Available with a manual timer or computer controls with multiple time feature for different product drop times.
- Water replacement can be adjusted from 1 gallon per hour to 3 gallons per minute depending on the specific need.
- Drain is 1 1/4" diameter for quick, easy draining.
- Vessel is 16 gauge 317 alloy stainless steel. This "higher-than-marine-grade" withstands stronger concentrations of salt in the water for faster pasta preparation without boiling the water to compromise the flavor.
- Stainless steel front, back, vessel and sides.
- Every structural component and fastener is stainless steel for a long service life.
- 6" heavy duty legs, with adjustable feet.
- AGA and CGA design certified, NSF and CE listed.
- Includes a Wire Mesh rack and (6) inserts.
- Optional Accessories
- Pasta Rinse-and-Hold station is stainless steel and equipped with a drain and overflow feature.
- Stainless steel cover.
- Chrome plated cooking rack to hold a variety of basket sizes.
- Automatic basket lifts, single or dual.
- Swing arm hot and cold faucet.
- Basket racks in multiple sizes.
- Manufacturer: Imperial Commercial Cooking Equipment
- Model: IPC-18
- Width: 16"
- Shipping Weight: 320 lbs.
Limited one year parts and labor