(Stock Configuration) PFG-600 Pressure Fryer, Natural Gas, 43 pound oil capacity, 12.5 pound food capacity, 12 psi o.p., safety valve @ 14.5 psi, stainless steel construction, stainless steel rectangular frypot, aluminum lid, stainless steel Max oil filter system with 2 PHT envelopes, solid state ignition, 80,000 BTU/hr, altitude under 2500 ft., 120v/60/1-ph, 1150 watts, 10.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, 4 swivel casters (2 locking), open basket, basket handle, filter rinse hose attachment (only) with male quick disconnect, COMPUTRONÂ® 8000 control (For USA, English language only)
- Henny Penny first introduced commercial pressure frying to the foodservice industry more than 50 years ago. Frying under pressure enables lower cooking temperatures for longer oil life, and faster cooking times to meet peak demand. Pressure also seals in food’s natural juices and reduces the amount of oil absorbed into product. Today,Henny Penny pressure fryers continue to lead the industry in performance, durability and innovation.
- The Henny Penny PFG 600 gas pressure fryer recovers temperature very quickly through extremely efficient heat exchange, producing among the industry’s lowest average
- exhaust gas temperatures. Fast recovery translates into higher throughput, lower energy costs and longer frying oil life.
- Henny Penny pressure fryers have a patented lid lock and color-keyed spindle that make it easy to create a perfect pressure seal every time.
- A built-in filtration system filters and returns hot frying oil in minutes. No separate pumps and pans, no handling hot oil.
- The Computron™ 8000 control features automatic, programmable operation, as well as energy-saving, filtration and cook management functions.
- Standard Features
- Patented lid-lock system keeps lid locked until pressure reaches 1 psi
- Color-keyed locking spindle engages pressure seal
- Heavy-duty stainless steel fry pot with 7-year warranty
- 3 high-efficency burners with solid state ignition
- Rectangular fry pot design promotes turbulence for even cooking
- Cold zone below burners helps extend oil life
- High-limit temperature protection
- Built-in filtration system
- Cast aluminum alloy lid is strong but light for easy handling
- Channel under lid directs condensation away from pot when lid is up
- Raised edge on deck reduces spills
- Stainless steel construction for easy-cleaning and long life
- Narrow footprint saves floor space and cookline frontage
- 4 heavy-duty casters, 2 locking
- Computron™ 8000 control (additional charge)
- 10 programmable cook cycles
- Melt mode
- Idle mode
- Clean-out mode
- Water detection alert
- Load compensation
- Proportional control
- Optional filter prompt and customizable filter tracking
- 16-character digital display with multiple language settings
- Accessories shipped with unit Max filter screen with standard filter media (2 PHT filter envelopes
- Manufacturer: Henny Penny
- Model: PFG600.07
- Height: 48"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 39"
- Shipping Weight: 363