(Stock Configuration) PFG-600 Pressure Fryer, Natural Gas, 43 pound oil capacity, 12.5 pound food capacity, 12 psi o.p., safety valve @ 14.5 psi, stainless steel construction, stainless steel rectangular frypot, aluminum lid, stainless steel Max oil filter system with 2 PHT envelopes, solid state ignition, 80,000 BTU/hr, altitude under 2500 ft., 120v/60/1-ph, 1150 watts, 10.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, 4 swivel casters (2 locking), open basket, basket handle, filter rinse hose attachment (only) with male quick disconnect, COMPUTRONÂ® 1000 control (For USA, English language only)
- Henny Penny first introduced commercial pressure frying to the foodservice industry 50 years ago. Today, Henny Penny pressure fryers continue to lead the industry in performance, durability and innovation.
- Frying under pressure enables lower cooking temperatures and faster cooking times. The additional pressure also helps seal in the food’s natural juices and reduce absorption of frying oil into product. Results of pressure frying generally produce a product with less fat and more original flavor than other methods of
- Henny Penny pressure fryers incorporate several beneficial design features, including rectangular fry pot, cold-zone, color-keyed locking spindle, heavy duty lid hinge, raised edge on fryer deck and more.
- The PFG-600 features a highefficiency burner system with solidstate ignition. Average temperature of exhaust gases are among the lowest in the industry. A narrow five square foot footprint also saves floor space and cookline frontage.
- Built-in filtration system filters and returns hot oil in less than four minutes with no extra pumps or pans and no handling of hot oil.
- The COMPUTRON™ 1000 control offers programmability in a simple, easy to use digital control panel with LED display.
- Standard Features
- Stainless steel cabinet for easycleaning and long life.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel rectangular fry pot with 7 year guarantee.
- Cast aluminum alloy lid is strong but light for easy handling.
- Color-keyed locking spindle engages pressure seal.
- Patented lid-lock system keeps lid locked until pressure reaches 1 psi.
- Fry pot protection system.
- Built-in filtration
- Raised edge on deck reduces spills.
- Channel under lid helps direct condensation away from pot when lid is open.
- 4 heavy-duty casters, 2 locking.
- COMPUTRON™ 1000 simple digital control.
- LED Time/Temp display
- Simple UP/DOWN arrows
- Manufacturer: Henny Penny
- Model: PFG600.03
- Height: 48"
- Width: 19-1/8"
- Depth: 38-7/8"
- Shipping Weight: 363 lbs.
One year parts and labor warranty, standard