PowermiteÂ® Booster Heater, gas, 4.75 gal storage capacity, blended phosphate water treatment system, low water cut-off, temp./pressure relief valve, pressure reducing valve, (2) temp./pressure gauges, indicator light & on/off switch, stainless steel tank & front, painted body & legs, 195,000 BTU, UL EPH Classified, CSA, Made in USA
- The Hatco Powermite® Gas Booster Water Heater provides 180° F (82° C) sanitizing hot water and long life dependability. Designed to fit under the dishtable, near the dishwasher, minimizes the heat loss that can occur when
- heaters are installed in a remote location.
- All models can operate on either natural or propane gas and feature a burner system that utilizes both primary and secondary air for consistent ignition.
- PMG-200…for large, conveyor-type dishwashing operations. It has 195,000 BTU heating capacity with a storage capacity of 4.7 gallons (18 liters) and has an output equivalent to approximately 45kW. The PMG-200 can increase the temperature of 452 gallons/hour (1711 liter/hr) by 40° F (22° C).
- Models PMG-100 and -200 use a forced draft system with a 4" (102 mm) diameter flue adapter provided to allow the installer to hook up the exhaust venting to meet regulatory and local codes.
- The following features assure the best performance for years to come:
- Stainless steel tanks.
- Stainless steel front and top, with powdercoat sides and back (stainless steel body available).
- Finned tube copper heat exchanger.
- Spark to light with standing pilot.
- Three tube type burners in the PMG-100, six tube type burners in the PMG-200.
- Temperature/pressure relief valve.
- Pressure reducing valve.
- Two temperature/pressure gauges.
- Low-water cut-off.
- Blended phosphate water treatment system.
- Shock absorber
- Note: Installations above 2,000 ft. (610 m) will reduce the above capacities and may require orifice changes to meet IAS safety compliance. Consult “Installation and Operating Manual” for sizing adjustments and orifice changes.
- Manufacturer: Hatco
- Model: PMG-200
- Width: 35.95"
- Depth: 24.64"
- Height: 31" (includes 6" legs)
One (1) Year Parts and Labor PLUS Nine (9) Years Parts-Only Warranty