Glo-RayÂ® Infrared Foodwarmer, 24" W, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod, single heater rod housing, aluminum construction, 500 watts, NSF, cULus, Made in USA
- Hatco Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmers safely keep all hot foods at optimum serving temperatures longer. Foods do not dry out or become discolored even the most delicate dishes hold that “just-prepared” look.
- The Glo- Ray pre-focused heat pattern directs heat from a tubular element to bathe the entire holding surface.
- The continuous housings, up to 12 in width (aluminum only), are very
- strong and eliminate the danger of sagging.
- An on-off switch may be installed in front or back of the unit to suit the location. Remote control installation is recommended on all installations to extend the life of the controls.
- Optional sneeze guards, made of shatterproof, easy-to-clean acrylic, are
- available, providing a safe environment for the food. Check NSF standards and local codes for requirements.
- The color options help blend warmers into any décor.
- All Glo-Ray models are shipped factory assembled, with mounting tabs, ready-to-install quickly and easily.
- The following features assure the finest performance for years to come:
- Available in widths from 18" to 144”.
- Sturdy continuous aluminum housings eliminate sagging.
- Pre-focused heat maintains serving temperatures longer without continuing to cook the food.
- Variety of models, configurations, colors, finishes and accessories provide unlimited design flexibility.
- Units require hard wiring. 120 volt units 6 feet long or less may have an optional cord and plug offered as an accessory at additional charge, with the purchase of a C Leg or T Leg stand or chain kit.
- DESIGNER COLOR UNITS NOT RETURNABLE
- Manufacturer: Hatco
- Model: GRAH-24
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 6"
- Height: 2-1/2"
- Weight: 7 lbs.
One (1) Year Parts and Labor PLUS One (1) Year Parts-Only Warranty
write a review
by John D, Bend, Oregon Aug 25 2010
Easy to install and NSF certified which is what I needed under health code.
Was this review helpful to you?