Food Rethermalizer/Bain Marie Heater, Electric, stainless steel front, silver-gray hammertone body, black base, 9 kW (balanced), NSF, UL, UL EPH Classified, CSA, Made in USA
- The Hatco FR is designed to be used with a Bain-Marie or food Reconstitutor, to heat or hold foods at safe temperatures between
- 140°F and 190°F.
- The FR mounts easily to the underside of a holding vessel, leaving the entire vessel area free. Water is continually circulated to avoid any “cool” spots. The unit controls water temperature from 140°F to 190°F.
- The Hatco FR is shipped factory assembled, pre-wired, and includes standard 2" plated brass plumbing fittings for mounting into a holding tank. A full-size template is supplied to properly locate fitting holes.
- The following features assure the finest performance for years to come:
- Every Hatco FR is equipped with an ECO (Energy Cut-Off ) wired into the electrical circuit. This built-in protection “breaks” the power to the elements if the temperature of the water goes above the normal thermostat setting.
- FR models feature a stainless steel tank with a five-year limited warranty.
- An optional low-water cut-off is available to prevent element burn-out due to a low water condition.
- The Hatco FR has separate sump and heating compartment drains for cleaning
- and sanitizing.
- MUST BE INSTALLED WITH A PERFORATEDWATER BAFFLE. This baffle is not supplied with heater. The FR should be positioned with no more than
- 3 on either side when mounted in holding vessel. Consult factory or installation manual for fabricating details.
- Manufacturer: Hatco
- Model: FR-9B
- Width: 8"
- Depth: 17.13"
- Height: 12.63"
- Weight: 27 lbs.
One (1) Year Parts and Labor PLUS Four (4) Years Parts-Only Warranty on pro-rated terms that Hatco will explain at Buyer’s request