Imperial Booster Heater, electric, 16 gallon storage capacity, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, 6" plastic non-adjustable legs, custom fittings, CastoneÂ® lined tank, 57.0kW, NSF, cULus, Made in USA
- The Hatco Imperial Electric Booster Water Heatercombines quality construction and rugged dependability to provide up to 573 GPH
- (2169 LPH) of sanitizing rinse water. Dishes and flatware air-dry instantly to save time, space, and money. Storage capacity is 16 gallons (60 liters).
- Models available from 6kW to 57kW in 208, 240, and 480 volts with other voltages available. The Imperial Electric Booster Heater thermostats can be lowered to a 140° F (60° C) setting for low-temp dishmachines.
- Service area is accessible from the front to permit easy installation, even next to other equipment.
- The following features assure the finest performance for years to come:
- All models include a Castone® lined tank with a 10-year limited warranty.
- Features include a temperature/pressure relief valve, a pressure reducing valve, two temperature/pressure gauges, a high-temperature limit control, pilot indicator light, on-off switch, and a low-water cut-off to prevent element burnout due to low water condition.
- Each booster has a built-in heat trap and fiberglass insulation to minimize heat loss.
- Hatco electric booster heaters are factory pre-plumbed and pre-wired with
- calibrated immersion thermostats and high-temperature limit switch.
- A stainless steel front panel and powder- coated silver-gray hammertone
- body is standard on all Imperial models.
- Manufacturer: Hatco Corp.
- Model: S-57
- Width: 23.5"
- Depth: 23"
- Height: 31 3/8" with 6" legs
- Shipping Weight: 224 lbs.
One (1) Year Parts andOne (1) Year Parts and Labor PLUS Nine (9) Years Parts-Only Warranty