SmartSteamâ„¢ Convection Steamer, gas, countertop, boilerless generator, (3) 12 x 20 x 2-1/2" pans capacity, stainless steel interior & exterior, 54,000 BTU
- 3-Pan Boilerless Convection Steamer
- Table Top or Stand-Mounted, Stainless Steel, Self-Contained, Gas Heated
- For Pasta, Rice, Vegetables (Fresh & Frozen),Seafood (Fresh & Frozen), Poultry, Potatoes, Eggs, Meats, Reheat Cook-Chill & Prepared Foods
- Groen Model SSB-3G/GF SmartSteam100™ stainless steel, boilerless, convection steamer with a self-contained atmospheric 54,000 BTU/hr. gas steam generating reservoir.
- Steamer cavity and cabinet all stainless steel construction, with removable right and left-side panels, providing access to internal components.
- No side vents for increased water/spray resistance.
- Steamer door all stainless steel with a strong continuous hinge and field-reversible for left or right swing.
- Door insulated and provided with a onepiece, replaceable seal. Easy-open door handle and latch provides positive lock and seal when door is pushed
- or slammed shut.
- A hidden magnetic door switch cuts power to blower fan and shut down power to the steam generating reservoir when the door is opened. Pan support racks stainless steel and removable for easy cleaning.
- A stainless steel condensate collection tray positioned under the cavity door.
- Cabinet exterior, including door, No. 4 uniform finish. Cavity interior polished stainless steel. Control panel face plate smudge-resistant
- polyester film, ensuring maximum ease in cleaning and maintenance of an attractive appearance.
- Steamer is CSA (formerly CGA) design certified.
- Designed and manufactured to meet NSF requirements and all known health codes. Steamer NSF listed.
- Steamer controls include an on-off rocker switch electronic timer, with continuous steam, timed steam and stop buttons READY light which indicates when cavity is warm and ready for steaming.
- Performance Features - a powerful, side-mounted blower to increase steam velocity and provide efficient steam distribution throughout the cavity and between loaded pans. Steam generator delivers 18,000 BTU/
- hr. of power input per 2-1/2" deep steam pan.
- Stea lid positioned over the steam generating reservoir to ensure that adding/removing food does not lower the cavity or water temperature.
- Heat up time to READY shall typically be 15 minutes or less. Cavity is kept warm and ready for instant steam between loads. No cavity warm up required after READY light comes on.
- Manufacturer: Groen
- Model: SSB-3G
- Width: 21 5/7"
- Depth: 32"
- Height: 21"
- Weight: 240 lbs.
Two year or 4000 operating hour limited parts and labor