Kettle, direct steam, 80-gallon capacity, 2/3 jacket, 316 stainless steel liner, 2" TDO, 1/4" perforated strainer, tri-leg open base, stainless steel construction, flanged feet, power aid cover, 25 PSI
- Wet roasting meats Soups Stews Stocks Poultry Sauces Pie Fillings Vegetables Pasta Rice Gravies
- Groen stainless steel, 2/3 jacketed,direct steam stationary kettle.
- Solid one piece welded construction, with heavy duty reinforced bar rim. 2” sanitary tangent drawoff standard. Standard units fitted with faucet bracket and one piece dome cover with spring assisted cover actuator.
- NSF listed, ASME code constructed for 25 PSI.
- Unit mounted on stainless steel tubular legs, continuously welded to kettle, with stainless steel adjustable floor flanges.
- Kettle shall be of 18.8 Type 304 stainless steel, solid onepiece welded construction. Unit shall be provided with a heavy, durable bar rim with a continuous seal weld on the underside to ensure maximum durability and sanitation. Unit provided with faucet bracket as standard.
- Unit shall have a 2” sanitary tangent drawoff which is a
- 316 stainless steel compression disc drain valve, for easy
- disassembly without tools. Larger 3” drawoffs available.
- The drain outlet shall be equipped with a removable 1/4”
- perforated stainless steel strainer.
- Cover shall be one piece stainless steel dome shaped
- cover, hinged and counterbalanced, with Model 51 spring
- assisted cover actuator.
- Remote steam source required. Steam trap assembly is required and not provided unless ordered as an option.
- Manufacturer: Groen
- Model: FT-80
- Weight: 252 lbs.
One year limited parts and labor