Braising Pan, gas, 30-gallon capacity, 10" deep pan, 38" pan height, manual tilt, standard etch marks, faucet bracket, round tubular open leg base, stainless steel construction, bullet feet, electric spark ignition, 104,000 BTU/hr
- Groens Ergonomic Tilting stainless steel braising pan is perfect for braising meat, Pan frying chicken, Asian stir-fry, Steaming vegetables, Frying short order items, Sauteing Sauces/Roux, Roasting turkeys, Boiling, Simmering, Thawing and reheating prepared foods
- Braising equipped with controls that allow operation at 7 degree angle to facilitate griddling. Thermostatically-controlled for automatic shutoff when desired temperature is reached and automatic power ON when temperature falls below desired setting
- Model BPM-30G has a firing rate of 104,000 BTU/hr.
- Model BPM-40G has a firing rate of 144,000 BTU/hr.
- Electronic intermittent pilot ignition system is standard.
- The cooking surface is a heavy 5/8" thick stainless steel clad plate with specially designed welded heat transfer fins, heated by the gas burner/combustion chamber. This combination delivers more uniform heat transfer over the entire cooking surface. The heavy plate prevents warping
- or distortion.
- Interior of braising pan polished to a 100 emery grit finish.
- Exterior of braising pan finished to a bright semi-deluxe finish, ensuring maximum ease in cleaning and maintaining brilliant appearance.
- C.S.A. Design Certification - Bdesign-certified by CSA International
- (formerly AGA) for use with Natural Gas or LP Gas.
- Sanitation and NSF Listing - designed and constructed to be NSF- listed, meeting all known health department and sanitation codes.
- True rounded leg tubular design and 3" radius pan interiors make cleaning easier.
- Manual Tilt - smooth-action, quick-tilting body with manual crank tilt mechanism, which provides precise control during pouring of pan contents for easy operation. Body tilts past vertical to assist in cleaning.
One year limited warranty on parts and labor (USA & Canada)