Bistro Panini Grill, double, countertop, electric, cast iron smooth plates, 20" continuous bottom & (2) split 10" upper plates, temp control to 570Â°F, spring hinge with adjustable tension, stainless steel removable catch tray, rubber feet, stainless steel construction, 208-240v/60/1-ph, 3200 watts, NEMA 6-15P, 4 ft. power cord, NSF, cULus
- Applications - Reuben, Cuban, Philly steak, ham & cheese, panini/sandwiches, quesadillas, burritos, vegetables, variety of meats, chicken, steak, etc.
- Heavy duty, seasoned cast iron grill plates
- Stainless steel construction
- Non-skid rubber feet
- Durable stainless steel tube protects wires from damage
- Double Grills have 20" continuous bottom plate and two split 10" upper plates to allow cooking of different products at once
- Heavy duty, spring hinge with adjustable tension
- Temperature thermostatically controlled up to 570°F
- Easy-to-clean, removable stainless steel catch tray
- Attached 4-foot power cord and plug, 3200W double
- Standard Accessories PANINI-SCRAPER - Grooved stainless steel scraper for removing food debris from the grooved panini grill
- Manufacturer: Globe Food Equipment
- Model: GSGDUE10
- Width: 25.25"
- Depth: 12.875"
- Height: 9"
- Shipping Weight: 64 lbs.
One-year parts and labor