Fryer, gas, floor model, 40 lb. capacity, open-pot design, millivolt controls, master jet burner, temperature probe, 1-1/4" IPS ball type drain valve, includes: rack-type basket support, basket hanger, flue deflector & (2) twin baskets, stainless steel frypot & door, aluminized sides, includes legs & casters, 100,000 BTU, NSF, CSA Flame, cCSAus, CSA Star
- Designed for versatile frying production and solid performance
- These all-purpose fryers feature outstanding Frymaster reliability and durability. GF fryers are capable of cooking a wide variety of fried foods with consistent uniformity and great
- The Master Jet burner system’s durable metal targets create a large heat-transfer area for
- reliable, even heat distribution. Durable temperature probe senses temperature changes and activates burner response.
- The open frypot has a large heat transfer area and every inch of the frypot and cold zone can be cleaned and wiped down by hand
- The large cold zone and forward sloping bottom help collect and remove sediment from the frypot to safeguard oil quality and support routine frypot cleaning.
- Standard Features
- Open-pot design is easy to clean
- Millivolt temperature controls, no electric connection required
- Durable temperature probe
- Deep cold zone, 1-1/4” (3.2 cm) IPS ball-type drain valve
- Master Jet burner heat-transfer system
- Stainless steel frypot and door, enamel cabinet
- Two twin baskets
- 6” steel legs with 1” adjustment
- 3/4” (NPT) gas connection
- 40-lb. (20 liter*) oil capacity
- 100,000 Btu/hr. input (25,189 kcal/hr.)(29.3 kw/hr.)
- Frying area 12” x 15” x 4”
- Manufacturer: Frymaster
- Model: GF14
- Width: 15-5/8"
- Depth: 30-7/8"
- Height: 41-1/8"
- Shipping Weight: 152 lbs.
One year from the date of purchase (parts and labor) USA only