Water Bath Hot Food Table, electric, 79"W, (5) 12" x 20" openings, low water cut-off, stainless steel water pan, top & enclosure, 8" poly cutting board, stainless steel plate shelf, galvanized legs & undershelf, adjustable feet, 208v/60/1-ph, 5000w, 24.1 amps, NSF, cULus
- Table body and top constructed of highly polished 20 gauge 430 series stainless steel.
- Top is die-stamped beaded openings measuring 12-3/32" x 20-3/32" .
- A poly cutting board, 8" wide and 1/2" thick, is mounted on stainless steel brackets located on control side of unit.
- Cutting board and stainless steel dish shelf are standard on all models.
- Legs are 1-5/8" O.D. galvanized tubing fitted with adjustable, non-marking plastic feet.
- Undershelf is constructed of galvanized steel.
- Water pan - 16 gauge 304 series stainless steel all seamless welded construction with recessed well to accommodate immersion heater and 1-1/2" diameter brass drain assembly.
- Immersion heater - Copper-sheathed 3000- to 5000-watt heater (depending on model). Thermostatic temperature control.
- Automatic low water cutoff: Complete with built-in manual reset button feature.
- Wiring: All wiring terminates within junction box adjacent to control, and requires field wiring (all units are listed by Underwriters Laboratories).
- All units are designed for field wiring by others.
- Manufacturer: Eagle Group
- Model: WT5-208
- Length: 79"
- Width: 30-1/2" (including cutting board)
- Height: 34"
- Shipping Weight: 183 lbs.
One year limited warranty standard